terms and agreements
Rental Contract Specifications
- This contract states that you agree to pay the rental payment while the instrument is in your possession.
- Account Holder must be 21 years of age.
- The contract is between the account holder and Guarneri House only. The student’s school, teachers, or other individuals and are not responsible for any terms or agreements in this contract.
- Invoices will be sent out the 1st of the month to be paid no later than the 15th of the same month.
- Monthly payments are subject to a $5.00 late fee after the 15th of the month.
- Payments can be made online at GuarneriHouse.com or by calling our shop at 616-451-4960.
- Reoccurring monthly credit card payments will be processed on the 1st of the month.
- Your first invoice will be processed on the date you sign your contract.
- Your contract is not valid until the first payment has been received.
If your account becomes more than 3 months delinquent, the Guarneri House reserves the right to proceed with any of the following:
- Void acquired credit per Guarneri House’s discretion.
- Charge the credit card you provided for the total amount due on the 25th of the month.
- Pick up the instrument from school or home.
- Turn your account information over to our collection agency.
- We will not process any size-ups and/or exchanges if the account is PAST DUE.
*Please take note that you will be responsible for all repairs if the instrument is damaged while the account is not in good standing, Guarneri House does reserve the right to not do any exchanges or repairs until the account is in good standing.
Purchas Credit Details:
- 100% of your rental payment applies as credit towards the purchase of a full-size instrument; your rental outfit or one of a higher quality only.
- Credit is non-refundable when the contract is terminated. Credit applies toward the purchase of an instrument only; bows and accessories are excluded.
- Credit is specific to the student renting on this contract and can not be transferred to another student. Credit is VOID once the account is terminated.
- Instrument is considered paid off when the total of credits equals the full retail value of the instrument.
- 25% early payoff discount may be applied to the remaining balance of the full-size instrument.
- Maintenance and repairs are covered free of charge on the instrument, bow, strings, and case.
- Accessories such as shoulder rests, books, rosin, rock stock, etc. are NOT covered.
- Malicious damage is not covered. Malicious damage includes but is NOT limited to: carving in the instrument, neglectful damage, etc.
- Guarneri House, LLC reserves the right to request payment for the full retail value of the instrument, if damage is found to be of malicious intent.
Steps to cancel your account and return the instrument to Guarneri House are as follows:
1. You can cancel your instrument rental at any time. To avoid being billed, please follow these steps;
- Fill out a cancellation/return instrument form from our website, here, and leave a copy in the instrument case.
- If we work directly with your school, please inform the orchestra teacher that the instrument needs to be returned to our company on our next visit.
- Please contact our office at 616-451-4960 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the instrument is being returned.
Ready to start renting from The Guarneri House?